“Coming together is a beginning: keeping together is progress; working together is success,” Henry Ford
We spend more time during the day interacting with colleagues and clients than with our families; and even less time nurturing them. We all know our work day can be enhanced or diminished by the quality of our workplace relationships.
How we create and nurture our workplace relationships will be the focus of “Interpersonal Relationships at Work” presented by Dr. Sara Ahmadi. In this 10-hour program, Dr. Ahmadi will present techniques to examine and develop our workplace relationships through the lens of transpersonal psychology. The focus of this class is to:
- Learn more about ourselves in our workplace
- Troubleshoot the existing issues/problems
- Develop a holistic understanding of the issues from different perspectives
- Practice how to address the issues
- Build more creative, efficient, and compassionate relationships at work
Members of the same department or cross-department work groups are encouraged to take the course together.
Complete the course and earn 1 CEU (Continuing Education Unit).