Organizations spend a great deal of time, money, and resources protecting their physical infrastructures from cyber breaches but neglect the vehicles their teams use on the ELD (Electronic Logging Device). This one-day course introduces individuals with basic computer skills to the security vulnerabilities accessible to hackers in any vehicle, anytime, anywhere. This hands-on, immersive training program teaches participants to discover where security vulnerabilities may exist through a “learn by doing” experience. Attendees also gain understanding of how to identify and enumerate the common ELD equipment used by modern police forces.
In this course, you will gain insight into the following:
- Penetration testing of wiring, antennas, infotainment systems, and radios
- Software that operates your vehicles (most vehicles today have millions of lines of code)
- The security risk of mobile phones that enter your car
- Accessible passwords to hackers in your vehicle
- How to tell if your vehicle has been compromised
- Digital attacks on drivers in your community