Interested in building up your leadership and sales skills? No matter what field you end up with you will be faced with a number of situations in which it is important to understand the positions of the person or group you are dealing with. Understanding customers (consumer or business) and clients is a critically important skill to have. These same skills are useful in everyday life when you are trying to sell your line of thought to someone else.
This Spring Quarter, OCOB, in partnership with Extended Education, will offer a non-credit sales bootcamp. Expect a rapid-fire overview of the sales process where participants will learn the foundational skills and mindset training needed to be an effective salesperson in a relationship-based sales environment. This is a hands-on, interactive course designed to teach leadership skills through lecture, role-play, real-time feedback, and more.
- Professionally communicating and following up with leads
- Aligning selling behavior strategically to the buyer’s psychological buying phases
- Effectively assessing the sales strategy and style using prospect profiling methods
- Utilizing probing techniques to discover buyer needs and presenting solutions
- Negotiating for the highest return on long-term customer value
- Evaluating competitive offerings, demonstrating value and presenting benefits
- Anticipating and uncovering objections and strategically addressing them
- Asking for and closing the sale with ease
- Power networking and how to capitalize on impromptu meetings
- Understanding professional business standards, etiquette and working with integrity